Terms and Conditions
- General conditions
- The kotarban.com online store (hereinafter referred to as the Store) allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
- The store is run by the company:
KOTARBANY SP. Z O.O.
KRS 0000869695, REGON 387573747, NIP 5252843321
Gwiaździsta 15A / 406, 01-651 Warsaw (Masovian Voivodeship)
phone: +48 606 918 290
- Correspondence address as above.
- Purchase in the Store constitutes acceptance of these regulations.
- Procedure for placing and executing orders
- The order can be placed by adding a product to the basket and then by clicking on the "Realize" button. In order to be able to properly carry out the contract procedure, it will be necessary to set up a user account, thanks to which you can also monitor the status of the contract.
- The basic condition for the implementation of purchases is the correct filling in of contact details along with the correct, existing e-mail address and telephone number under which you can confirm the order.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after 1 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- In the event of circumstances preventing the full or temporary implementation of the order, Kotarbany sp.z o.o. reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order, and undertakes to immediately notify the Ordering Party about the situation.
- Orders with incorrectly filled contact details (non-existent e-mail or no telephone) will not be considered.
- The store reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
- The prices of goods in the Store are given in EURO (EUR).
- The prices given include VAT but do not include shipping costs.
- The store issues a VAT invoice for the purchased goods. To receive an invoice, please fill in the company or person details correctly.
- The store sells by mail order, it is also possible to collect the goods in person.
III. Payment methods
The store provides its customers with the following payment methods:
- Payment via PayPal (including credit card payment).
- Payment on delivery at the Seller's premises.
- The right to withdraw from the contract
Model withdrawal form (complete and return this form only if you want to withdraw from the contract).
- To: Kotarbany Sp. z oo, Gwiaździsta 15A / 406, 01-651 Warsaw, Poland, Studio@kotarbadesign.com,
- I hereby inform you that I withdraw from the contract of sale of the following goods,
- Date of order (*) / receipt (* ),
- Recipient's name,
- Recipient's address,
- Consumer's signature (only if the form is sent in paper form),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The grace period expires after 14 days from the date on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, please inform us (Kotarbany Sp. by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form (but it is not obligatory).
To meet the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send your information regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your chosen type of delivery other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will issue a refund using the same means of payment as in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any costs in connection with such reimbursement. We may refuse to return the goods until we have received the goods back or until we have received proof that they were shipped. Please send the goods back without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. The buyer bears the direct cost of returning the goods. The buyer is responsible for diminishing the value of the goods resulting from handling them to an amount that allows them to be restored to their original character.
- Rules for shipping the ordered goods
We encourage you to make a prepayment to our bank account (also by electronic transfer) or PayPal - then you do not bear any shipping costs.
The store uses the current shipping prices used by operators.
Packaging fees are included in shipping costs. We recommend that you buy several products in one basket to avoid duplicating shipping costs.
Goods for shipment are properly packed and secured. Please check, upon receipt of the package, that it has not been tampered with during transport.
Cash on delivery sent to Kotarbana will not be received.
Order and shipment status: If you created an account during the order - you can check the status after logging in. If you have not created an account - check the status of the order without logging in (providing the order number and your e-mail address).
- General Information
- The operator of the kotarban.com Store (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is the company KOTARBANY SP. Z O.O.
2. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by information voluntarily entered in forms - by saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies")
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator operating at www.artentic.com
- Information in the forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the purpose of order processing or commercial contact. which the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
III. Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Files cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login on each subpage of the Website and password
- determining the user's profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of arrival of the request
- time of sending the response
- name of the client's station - identification by the HTTP protocol
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - if the Website was accessed via the link: - information about the user's browser - information about the IP address
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the pages.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Sharing data
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: